Apertis v2019dev0 Release
Apertis a Debian derivative distribution geared towards the creation of product-specific images for ARM (both the 32bit ARMv7 and 64-bit ARMv8 versions using the hardfloat ABI) and Intel x86-64 (64-bit) systems.
Apertis v2019dev0 is the first development release of the Apertis v2019 release flow that will lead to the LTS Apertis v2019.0 release in September 2019.
This Apertis release is the first one to be based on top Debian Buster with several customizations. Test results for the v2019dev0 release are available in the v2019dev0 test report.
|Apertis v2019dev0 images|
|Intel 64-bit||Intel 64 bit Minimal Image||Intel 64 bit Target Image||Intel 64 bit Base SDK Image||Intel 64 bit SDK Image|
|ARM 32-bit (U-Boot)||ARM 32 bit Minimal Image|
|ARM 64-bit (U-Boot)||ARM 64 bit Minimal Image|
Apertis v2019dev0 repositories
$ deb https://repositories.apertis.org/apertis/ v2019dev0 target helper-libs development sdk hmi
Yearly release flow
From now on, Apertis has moved to a yearly-based release schedule to provide a more stable and well defined base for product development.
Every quarter a new development release is published, leading to a yearly stable release released in Q1 with a default support period of 7 quarters.
To transition to the new release flow the first two cycles have been shortened, with a reduced number of development releases along the following schedule:
- 2019 Q1: v2019dev0
- 2019 Q2: v2019pre
- 2019 Q3: v2019.0 + v2020dev0
- 2019 Q4: v2019.1 + v2020pre
- 2020 Q1: v2019.2 + v2020.0
The stable releases are intended to both be based on the most recent mainline kernel LTS release and the current Debian stable release. Since Debian releases roughly once every two years, that means that there will typically be two Apertis product releases based on a single Debian stable release. With Linux doing an LTS release on a yearly basis, each Apertis product release will be based on a different (and then current) Linux kernel release.
Rebase to Debian 10 "Buster"
Past releases of Apertis were based on the Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial) LTS release but with this release Apertis has rebased directly on top of the upcoming Debian 10 "Buster" release.
Debian now offers a longer support period comparable to what Ubuntu provides, and projects like the Civil Infrastructure Platform partnership aim at extending such period even further.
With the rebase the kernel has been upgraded to the Linux kernel 4.19 to bring new features and hardware support, covered by the Super Long Term Support effort as well.
Generic U-Boot images for ARM 32bit
The ARM 32bit images targeting the i.MX6 SABRE Lite boards now share the same generic recipe as the ARM 64bit images and can be booted on any ARM 32bit device that provides the needed U-Boot support.
The new images no longer ship the bootloader and instead assume that U-Boot is installed on-board flash storage.
Current devices thus need to be prepared before being able to boot the
v2019dev0 images, see the #Change to storage location of U-Boot on NXP SABRE Lite section for more details on the migration.
Automatic offline updates over USB Mass Storage devices with rollback
A technology preview in the 18.12 release, the OSTree-based automatic updater is now fully part of the release.
Software updates for the base OS can be deployed on USB keys that, once plugged to the device, automatically trigger the update process. Also included is the ability to automatically roll back to the previous version if booting the new one fails for any reason.
During this cycle the testcase covering the update process have been automated and are part of the daily LAVA runs, ensuring that no regressions are introduced during development.
Build and integration
Improved reusability of the image recipes
recipe action has been introduce in Debos, allowing for recipes to include other recipes.
Product-specific recipes can now use the newly introduced feature to include more generic recipes like the Apertis reference recipes, and in the future the same mechanism will be used to reduce the duplication in the Apertis reference recipes themselves.
Automated test report generation
The test results from the daily automated LAVA runs are now collected in a database and a web application renders reports for each run, sending notifications to Mattermost and Phabricator.
Previously the generation of reports required a significant effort as it was entirely manual, so it was done only once a week. Now results for every run of the image building pipeline are captured automatically and made available to developers, significantly improving the feedback loop for developers and managers.
Design and documentation
Sample image recipes
A set of sample image recipes are now provide with the main reference one to provide a smoother learning experience to newcomers and also showcase how product teams can re-use the reference recipes for their needs.
Vehicle API documentation improvements
The internals of the service implementing the Sensors and actuators design, Rhosydd, have been reworked to provide up-to-date, automatically generated documentation for its D-Bus API, complementing the documentation for the C libraries.
The Sensors and actuators has been then updated to describe the currently implemented API rather than the initial draft.
Deprecations and ABI/API breaks
During this release cycle we have continued to mark obsolete or problematic APIs with the ABI break tag as a way to clear technical debt in future.
Mildenhall UI framework
- The Mildenhall UI toolkit is deprecated in favour of other UI toolkits such as GTK+, Qt, or HTML5-based solutions
- From the next release Apertis may no longer ship the Mildenhall UI toolkit nor any accompanying libraries, as the underlying Clutter library has been deprecated upstream for some years now.
- From the next release Canterbury and Ribchester are deprecated as is the Application Layout document in favour of Flatpak.
Apertis infrastructure tools repository
- The Apertis infrastructure repositories replaces the Apertis tools repository
- The repository containing the extra packages needed on the Apertis infrastructure hosts is now managed differently and is now available via a new APT source line:
deb https://repositories.apertis.org/infrastructure-v2019/ buster infrastructure
The new repository now target a specific Apertis yearly release to decouple the tools used to build each of the, preventing new updates to cause regressions when building earlier Apertis releases.
See also the "Apertis infrastructure tools" section for more details about the contents of the repository.
Change to storage location of U-Boot on NXP SABRE Lite
- U-Boot moved from SD Card to serial EEPROM
- The decision has been made to boot the SABRE Lite from U-Boot stored in the EEPROM rather than from the SD Card via a chainloader in the EEPROM. This has the advantage of allowing the SABRE Lite to boot from a common armhf SD Card image, rather than one tailored specifically for the SABRE Lite and aligns with the boot process used on ARM64 targets.
A custom image (called
uboot-v2019dev0-installer-mx6qsabrelite.img.gz) is supplied with the v2019dev0 release that will flash U-Boot to the EEPROM on SABRE Lite. This should be run on SABRE Lite boards that will be used with v2019dev0.
To enable earlier versions of Apertis to be run, boot to the v2019dev0 U-Boot prompt and run
bmode mmc0. This will cause the SABRE Lite to boot from the SD Card until the board is power cycled.
Apertis Docker registry
The Apertis Docker registry stores Docker images in order to provide a unified and easily reproducible build environment for developers and services.
As of today, this includes the
apertis-documentation-builder Docker images.
Apertis infrastructure tools
The Apertis v2019 infrastructure repository provides packages for
lqa, Debos and deps, LAVA v2, OBS 2.7,
jenkins-job-builder for Debian Buster:
deb https://repositories.apertis.org/infrastructure-v2019/ buster infrastructure
Image daily builds, as well as release builds can be found at:
Image build tools can be found in the Apertis tools repositories.
The Image build infrastructure document provides an overview of the image building process and the involved services.
- All the AppArmor profiles need to be updated to cope with the requirements of the new base libraries. As a result many AppArmor profiles are not enforced for this release, but should be switched again to the enforced mode in the next release.
- Auto-resizing of the SDK display in VirtualBox is known to be broken in some versions of VirtualBox (specifically
- Booting the SDK in VirtualBox appears to be broken with the
6.0.4VirtualBox Guest Extensions: using the
5.xGuest Extensions even under VirtualBox 6.0 is recommended. This has been tested with the
5.1.34guest additions. Guest additions can can be retrieved from the VirtualBox download site.
pacrunnerpackage used for proxy autoconfiguration is not available in this release due to a conflict with the available version of the mozjs JS interpreter
- T5586 ribchester: ribchester test failed
- T5587 ribchester: core-as-root test failed
- T5718 Installation of keyboard-configuration breaks SDK installation
- T5804 bluez-phone test fails
- T5813 apparmor-dbus: 6_apparmor-dbus test failed
- T5820 dbus-installed-tests: 15_dbus-installed-tests test failed
- T5824 Package build fails for apertis:v2019dev0 on OBS due to Internet connectivity not being available
- T5828 ade-commands: 2_ade-commands test failed
- T5829 apparmor-dbus: 5_apparmor-dbus test failed
- T5846 frome: Unable to find a source package for frome
- T5848 canterbury: 3_canterbury test failed
- T5852 Terminal comes up inside the Launcher
- T5853 Applications are not seen when mildenhall launcher is re-launched
- T5863 Songs/Video's dont play on clicking the same
- T5864 i.MX6 goes into BOOTP broadcast mode on rebooting
- T229 sanity-check: verify that a trivial PyGI and/or gjs GUI can run
- T2043 property changed signal in org.bluez.Network1 is not emiting when PAN disconnects
- T2853 GStreamer playbin prioritises imxeglvivsink over clutterautovideosink
- T2896 Crash when initialising egl on ARM target
- T2930 Develop test case for out of screen events in Wayland images
- T2946 Pulse Audio volume control doesn't launch as a separate window on SDK
- T3121 Test apps are failing in Liblightwood with the use of GTest
- T3189 apparmor-tracker: underlying_tests failed
- T3210 Fix Tracker testcase to not download media files from random HTTP user folders
- T3217 VirtualBox display freezes when creating multiple notifications at once and interacting (hover and click) with them
- T3233 Ribchester: deadlock when calling RemoveApp() right after RollBack()
- T3291 tracker tests: Error creating thumbnails: No poster key found in metadata
- T3319 mx6qsabrelite: linking issue with libgstimxeglvivsink.so and libgstimxvpu.so gstreamer plugins
- T3321 libgles2-vivante-dev is not installable
- T3920 arm-linux-gnueabihf-pkg-config does not work with sysroots installed by `ade`
- T3970 Ensure that the arch:all packages in the archive match the arch-specific versions
- T4092 Containers fail to load on Gen4 host
- T4242 gnutls depends on old abandoned package gmp4 due to licensing reasons
- T4293 Preseed action is needed for Debos
- T4307 ribchester-core causes apparmor denies on non-btrfs minimal image
- T4308 Debos: changes 'resolv.conf' during commands execution chroot
- T4394 gupnp-services: browsing and introspection tests fail
- T4399 dbus-installed-tests: service failed because a timeout was exceeded
- T4409 tracker-indexing-mass-storage test case fails
- T4422 do-branching fails at a late stage cloning OBS binary repos
- T4444 A 2-3 second lag between the speakers is observed when a hfp connection is made over bluetooth
- T4502 SDK hangs when trying to execute bluez-hfp testcase
- T4503 OSTree testsuite hangs the gouda Jenkins build slave
- T4568 Ribchester mount unit depends on Btrfs
- T4660 Eclipse Build is not working for HelloWorld App
- T4693 Not able to create namespace for AppArmor container on the internal mx6qsabrelite images with proprietary kernel
- T4755 Seek/Pause option does not work correctly on YouTube
- T4772 Failed unmounting /var bind mount error seen on shutting down an i.MX6/Minnowboard with Minimal ARM-32/AMD64 image
- T4954 Apps like songs, artists etc are not offser correctly by the compositor window
- T4955 Double tapping on any empty space in the songs app's screen results in the compositor window hinding the left ribbon
- T4956 Back button is hidden by the compositor window in apps like songs, artists etc
- T4962 Ensure that the uploaded linux package version uniquely identifies a single commit
- T5053 Canterbury needs to explicitly killed to relauch the Mildenhall compositor
- T5070 Mildenhall compositor gets offset when we open an app like songs
- T5128 cgroups-resource-control: cpu-shares test failed
- T5153 tracker-indexing-local-storage: run-test test failed
- T5205 apparmor-pulseaudio: pulseaudio.malicious.expected test failed
- T5206 apparmor-pulseaudio: pulseaudio.normal.expected_underlying_tests test failed
- T5207 apparmor-tracker: run-test-tracker test failed
- T5208 apparmor-tracker: tracker.malicious.expected test failed
- T5209 apparmor-tracker: tracker.malicious.expected_underlying_tests test failed
- T5210 apparmor-tracker: tracker.normal.expected test failed
- T5211 apparmor-tracker: tracker.normal.expected_underlying_tests test failed
- T5225 kernel panic occurs when trying to boot an image on i.mx6 revision 1.2 board from LAVA
- T5256 gupnp-services: test_service_introspection test failed
- T5284 gupnp-services: test_service_browsing test failed
- T5292 build failure in liblightwood-2 on 18.06 image
- T5294 newport: newport test failed
- T5297 lava: 12_apparmor-functional-demo test failed
- T5298 apparmor-pulseaudio: pulseaudio.malicious.expected_underlying_tests test failed
- T5322 didcot: didcot test failed
- T5332 traprain: traprain test failed
- T5335 """Setup Install to Target"" option is not showing on eclipse "
- T5341 Ospacks ship a .gitignore file in the root directory
- T5343 Ospacks ship an empty /script directory in the root directory
- T5350 rhosydd: rhosydd test failed
- T5351 rhosydd: integration test failed
- T5384 LAVA-Phab bridge should mark test failures as bugs
- T5468 build-snapshot: allow to build packages without `autogen.sh` script
- T5487 Wi-Fi search button is missing in wifi application
- T5489 LAVA-Phab bridge does not report the release version or the board used of the tested image
- T5498 traprain: gnome-desktop-testing test failed
- T5512 apparmor-geoclue: run-test-geoclue test failed
- T5535 LAVA-Phab bridge should post a comment once tests stop failing
- T5576 bluez-hfp testcase fails
- T5578 ade tests failing on lava
- T5591 apparmor-tumbler: run-test-sh test failed
- T5592 Default environment for U-Boot should be written
- T5611 `kbd` package has broken/problematic dependencies
- T5641 lava: read-feedback test failed
- T5647 lava: read-feedback test failed
- T5659 Sample applications should not be part of the base SDK
- T5661 Seed reference manual should not be part of devhelp
- T5662 Media files should not be part of Base SDK
- T5715 iptables-basic: test_iptables_list test failed
- T5739 Debos crash when a recipes embbed recipes with ostree-commit and ostree-deploy
- T5743 boot-no-crashes automated testcase needs to be included in the weekly test report
- T5746 Both sysroot and devroot folder is exist in /opt path
- T5747 The /boot mountpoint is not empty
- T5748 System users are shipped in /usr/etc/passwd instead of /lib/passwd
- T5757 apparmor-gstreamer1-0: run-test-sh test failed
- T5758 apparmor-pulseaudio: run-test-pulseaudio test failed
- T5763 Fix the RFS tiny images filesystem structure
- T5764 apparmor-folks: 5_apparmor-folks test failed
- T5765 apparmor-gstreamer1-0: 6_apparmor-gstreamer1-0 test failed
- T5766 apparmor-pulseaudio: 7_apparmor-pulseaudio test failed
- T5767 apparmor-tracker: 10_apparmor-tracker test failed
- T5769 cgroups-resource-control: 8_cgroups-resource-control test failed
- T5770 folks-alias-persistence: 4_folks-alias-persistence test failed
- T5798 Chaiwala logo does not come up on bootup
- T5799 xmessage error pop up comes up when Guestadditions is enabled on the sdk's
- T5800 No test-text is displayed inside the Xephyr window.
- T5801 Atheros/Qualcomm based bluetooth dongles are not getting detected
- T5803 aa_get_complaints.sh script needs to be run with sudo permission
- T5806 bluez-setup test fails
- T5807 bluez-phone test fails on the basesdk
- T5814 apparmor-functional-demo: 13_apparmor-functional-demo test failed
- T5815 apparmor-geoclue: 11_apparmor-geoclue test failed
- T5816 apparmor-pulseaudio: 8_apparmor-pulseaudio test failed
- T5817 apparmor-tracker: 12_apparmor-tracker test failed
- T5818 apparmor-tumbler: 9_apparmor-tumbler test failed
- T5819 cgroups-resource-control: 6_cgroups-resource-control test failed
- T5821 gettext-i18n: gettext-i18n test failed
- T5830 apparmor-functional-demo: 12_apparmor-functional-demo test failed
- T5831 apparmor-geoclue: 10_apparmor-geoclue test failed
- T5832 apparmor-tracker: 11_apparmor-tracker test failed
- T5833 apparmor-tumbler: 8_apparmor-tumbler test failed
- T5834 apparmor-functional-demo: apparmor-functional-demo test failed
- T5835 apparmor-geoclue: apparmor-geoclue test failed
- T5836 apparmor-tracker: apparmor-tracker test failed
- T5837 apparmor-utils: apparmor-utils test failed
- T5838 gettext-i18n: 11_gettext-i18n test failed
- T5842 tracker-indexing-local-storage: 14_tracker-indexing-local-storage test failed
- T5843 GuestAdditions fails to launch full screen in the first attempt
- T5861 dbus-installed-tests: trying to overwrite mktemp.1.gz
- T5862 telepathy-ring-automated: Unable to locate package telepathy-phoenix
- T789 Remove unnecessary folks package dependencies for automated tests
- T1361 Not able to load heavy sites on GtkClutterLauncher
- T1556 No connectivity Popup is not seen when the internet is disconnected.
- T1809 Upstream: linux-tools-generic should depend on lsb-release
- T1924 telepathy-ring: Review and fix SMS test
- T1960 remove INSTALL, aclocal.m4 files from langtoft
- T1964 Mildenhall compositor crops windows
- T2028 Documentation is not available from the main folder
- T2142 Power button appers to be disabled on target
- T2224 apparmor-libreoffice: libreoffice.normal.expected fails: ods_to_pdf: fail [Bugzilla bug #331]
- T2226 Network search pop-up isn't coming up in wi-fi settings
- T2299 Clutter_text_set_text API redraws entire clutterstage
- T2317 libgrassmoor: executes tracker-control binary
- T2318 mildenhall-settings: does not generate localization files from source
- T2367 Videos are hidden when Eye is launched
- T2475 Theme ,any F node which is a child of an E node is not working for Apertis widgets.
- T2483 Video doesn't play when toggling from full screen to detail view
- T2498 Simulator screen is not in center but left aligned
- T2593 Unsupported launguage text is not shown on the page in GtkClutterLauncher
- T2704 The video player window is split into 2 frames in default view
- T2781 Horizontal scroll is not shown on GtkClutterLauncher
- T2785 The background HMI is blank on clicking the button for Power OFF
- T2787 Only half of the hmi is covered when opening gnome.org
- T2788 Share links to facebook, twitter are nbt working in browser (GtkClutterLauncher)
- T2790 Background video is not played in some website with GtkClutterLauncher
- T2833 Interaction with PulseAudio not allowed by its AppArmor profile
- T2858 shapwick reads /etc/nsswitch.conf and /etc/passwd, and writes /var/root/.cache/dconf/
- T2889 Cannot open/view pdf documents in browser (GtkClutterLauncher)
- T2890 Zoom in feature does not work on google maps
- T2892 Printing hotdoc webpage directly results in misformatted document
- T2917 Images for the video links are not shown in news.google.com on GtkClutterLauncher
- T2995 Focus in launcher rollers broken because of copy/paste errors
- T3008 beep audio decoder gives errors continously
- T3161 If 2 drawers are activated, the most recent one hides behind the older one, instead of coming on top of older one.
- T3171 Unusable header in Traprain section in Devhelp
- T3174 Clang package fails to install appropriate egg-info needed by hotdoc
- T3183 gstreamer1-0-decode: Failed to load plugin warning
- T3219 Canterbury messes up kerning when .desktop uses unicode chars
- T3237 make check fails on libbredon package for wayland warnings
- T3280 Cannot open links within website like yahoo.com
- T3292 apparmor-folks: unable to link contacts to test unlinking
- T3332 Compositor seems to hide the bottom menu of a webpage
- T3430 Spacing issues between text and selection box in website like amazon
- T3431 Content on a webpage doesn't load in sync with the scroll bar
- T3433 Resizing the window causes page corruption
- T3506 Confirm dialog status updated before selecting the confirm option YES/NO
- T3517 webview Y offset not considered to place, full screen video on youtube webpage
- T3537 cgroups-resource-control: test network-cgroup-prio-class failed
- T3563 GObject Generator link throws 404 error
- T3564 GLib, GIO Reference Manual links are incorrectly swapped
- T3568 folks: random tests fail
- T3580 Canterbury entry-point launching hides global popups, but only sometimes
- T3588 <abstractions/chaiwala-base> gives privileges that not every app-bundle should have
- T3631 Segmentation fault when disposing test executable of mildenhall
- T3647 The web runtime doesn't set the related view when opening new windows
- T3724 GtkClutterLauncher: Segfaults with mouse right-clicking
- T3729 ribchester: gnome-desktop-testing test times out
- T3730 canterbury: Most of the tests fail
- T3759 Status bar is not getting updated with the current song/video being played
- T3763 Compositor hides the other screens
- T3771 Roller problem in settings application
- T3797 Variable roller is not working
- T3798 In mildenhall, URL history speller implementation is incomplete.
- T3909 MildenhallSelectionPopupItem doesn't take ownership when set properties
- T3939 libshoreham packaging bugs
- T3940 libmildenhall-0-0 contains files that would conflict with a future libmildenhall-0-1
- T3955 rhosydd-client crashes when displaying vehicle properties for mock backend
- T3965 Rhosydd service crashes when client exits on some special usecases (Refer description for it)
- T3969 MildenhallSelPopupItem model should be changed to accept only gchar * instead of MildenhallSelPopupItemIconDetail for icons
- T3971 libbredon/seed uninstallable on target as they depend on libraries in :development
- T3972 webview-test should be shipped in libbredon-0-tests instead of libbredon-0-1
- T3973 bredon-0-launcher should be shipped in its own package, not in libbredon-0-1
- T3991 virtual keyboard is not showing for password input field of any webpage
- T3992 Steps like pattern is seen in the background in songs application
- T3996 Avoid unconstrained dbus AppArmor rules in frome
- T4005 Newport test fails on minimal images
- T4009 "connman: patch ""Use ProtectSystem=true"" rejected upstream"
- T4010 "connman: patch ""device: Don't report EALREADY"" not accepted upstream"
- T4027 webkit2GTK crash observed flicking on webview from other widget
- T4031 Mildenhall should install themes in the standard xdg data dirs
- T4046 Page rendering is not smooth in sites like www.yahoo.com
- T4048 HTML5 demo video's appear flipped when played on webkit2 based browser app
- T4050 Render theme buttons are not updating with respect to different zoom levels
- T4052 Rendering issue observed on websites like http://www.moneycontrol.com
- T4089 Crash observed on webruntime framework
- T4110 Crash observed on seed module when we accesing the D-Bus call method
- T4142 introspectable support for GObject property, signal and methods
- T4166 On multiple re-entries from settings to eye the compositor hangs
- T4243 Segmentation fault occurs while exectuing webkit2gtk-aligned-scroll test case
- T4244 zoom feature is not working as expected
- T4296 Segmentation fault is observed on closing the mildenhall-compositor
- T4325 Building cargo and rustc in 17.12 for Firefox Quantum 57.0
- T4348 Inital Roller mappings are misaligned on the HMI
- T4379 folks-metacontacts: folks-metacontacts-linking_sh.service failed
- T4381 folks-alias-persistence: folks-alias-persistence_sh.service failed
- T4383 folks-metacontacts-antilinking: folks-metacontacts-antilinking_sh.service failed
- T4384 folks-search-contacts: folks-search-contacts_sh.service failed
- T4386 apparmor-tracker: AssertionError: False is not true
- T4390 apparmor-folks: Several tests fail
- T4392 apparmor-gstreamer1.0: gstreamer1.0-decode: assertion failed
- T4395 tracker-indexing-local-storage: AssertionError: False is not true
- T4396 didcot: test_open_uri: assertion failed
- T4419 traprain: sadt: error: cannot find debian/tests/control
- T4420 canterbury: core-as-root and full-as-root tests failed
- T4421 ribchester: Job for generated-test-case-ribchester.service canceled
- T4424 apparmor-pulseaudio: pulseaudio.normal.expected_underlying_tests fails
- T4490 webkit2gtk-drag-and-drop doesn't work with touch
- T5144 folks-alias-persistence: folks-alias-persistence test failed
- T5145 folks-extended-info: folks-extended-info test failed
- T5146 folks-metacontacts: folks-metacontacts-unlinking test failed
- T5147 folks-metacontacts: folks-metacontacts-linking test failed
- T5148 folks-metacontacts-antilinking: folks-metacontacts-antilinking test failed
- T5149 folks-search: folks-search-contacts test failed
- T5197 apparmor-folks: run-test-folks test failed
- T5198 apparmor-folks: R1.13b_folks-metacontacts-unlinking test failed
- T5199 apparmor-folks: R1.13b_folks-metacontacts-linking test failed
- T5200 apparmor-folks: R1.13b_folks-alias-persistence test failed
- T5202 apparmor-folks: R6.4.2_folks-metacontacts-antilinking test failed
- T5278 frome: frome test failed
- T5279 frome: gnome-desktop-testing test failed
- T5301 libsoup: /usr/lib/libsoup2.4/installed-tests/libsoup/ssl-test test failed
- T5411 folks-telepathy: folks-retrieve-contacts-telepathy test failed
- T5415 apparmor-folks: R1.13b_folks-retrieve-contacts-telepathy test failed
- T5607 folks-metacontacts-unlinking: folks-metacontacts-unlinking test failed
- T5608 folks-search-contacts: folks-search-contacts test failed
- T5610 folks-metacontacts-linking: folks-metacontacts-linking test failed
- T5845 folks: Unable to locate package telepathy-gabble