Test Case webkit2GTK-compliance-css3-test
- Id: webkit2GTK-compliance-css3-test
- Type: Functional
- Execution Type: Manual
- LAVA Integration: Not Integrated
- Target: Any
- Image Type: Target
This test checks which CSS3 features our browser recognizes, and whether they are implemented correctly.
- A touch-screen and/or a mouse (test with both ideally).
- Network configuration should work.
Enable Package Repositories
- Ensure you have the
developmentrepositories enabled in your
sources.listand you have recently run
Install Package Dependencies
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write:
sudo mount -o remount,rw /
- Install dependencies:
sudo apt install webkit2gtk-testing
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test:
- Run the test program:
- The Output should be displayed as :
- Passed cases are : <Current score>/1610 of 354 features.
- Passed Percentage : <current result>%.